||Industrial Work-in-Process Tracking Software
Using BellHawk to Ensure that Your Organization Makes a Profit
Making a profit is essential for most industrial organizations.
BellHawk Online assists in this process by:
- Capturing material quantities, as well as labor and machine times,
and their costs, used for each customer job. This information can then
be used as the basis for bidding new similar jobs.
- Tracking actual versus estimated times and costs for each job in
real-time so that problems can time and cost overruns can quickly be
spotted and corrective action taken.
- Preventing mistakes such as using the wrong materials for making
products or using materials that have not passed inspection, leading to
the need to scrap expensive defective products.
- Preventing customer rejects or penalties due to incorrect product or
shipment labeling or the provision of incorrect supporting documentation
or supply chain data.
- Eliminating the need for overtime and expedited shipping fees to get
orders made and delivered on time by automatically scheduling production
to make optimum use of available resources.
- Minimizing inventory carrying cost by only purchasing and making the
materials needed for each customer order as it is received.
- Automating operational data capture thereby eliminating the overhead
costs associated with manual keyboard data entry and correcting data
- Minimizing the number of support staff needed to capture and process
data for materials traceability and other regulatory compliance
- Automating the capture and exchange of supply chain data with
customer systems thereby eliminating the need for people to manage this
- Eliminating the need for duplicate data entry by automatically
exchanging data with ERP, accounting and other systems.
Please click here for details about the
Capabilities of the BellHawk Software.