BellHawk Materials Tracking and Traceability Software
Repair and Refurbishment Applications of BellHawk
BellHawk uses barcode tracking and mobile computing technologies to integrate the following capabilities needed
for effective tracking of repair and refurbishment jobs:
- Tracking the location and status of customer owned parts, assemblies, sub-assemblies, and vehicles.
- Tracking inventory of spare parts in stock rooms, warehouses, on the shop floor, and in closets at multiple geographic locations.
- Tracking the status of operations on multiple work orders for each job.
- Tracking the labor and parts used for each job.
- Issuing Purchase Orders for special parts required for repair jobs.
- Tracking parts on order and parts already received for repair jobs.
- Tracking serial numbers of parts removed and serial and lot numbers of replacement parts or sub-assemblies.
- Tracking refurbishment of parts by sub-contractors.
- Tracking issuance and return of specialized tools and jigs to people or jobs.
- Tracking the return of parts to customers.
- Tracking the test and inspection of the repaired units.
- Tracking repair history of customer owned units that come back again for repair
In addition to tracking repair jobs, BellHawk also performs real-time scheduling of jobs to ensure that repairs get
completed as soon as possible within the available resources.
Please click on the following link for more information about the "
Work-in-Process and Materials Tracking Capabilities of BellHawk".
Copyright © 2000 - 2018 BellHawk Systems Corporation