Real-Time Materials Tracking & Traceability Software
Repair and Refurbishment Applications of BellHawk
BellHawk uses barcode tracking and mobile computing technologies to integrate the following capabilities needed
for effective tracking of repair and refurbishment jobs:
- Tracking the location and status of customer owned parts, assemblies, sub-assemblies, and vehicles.
- Tracking inventory of spare parts in stock rooms, warehouses, on the shop floor, and in closets at multiple geographic locations.
- Tracking the status of operations on multiple work orders for each job.
- Tracking the labor and parts used for each job.
- Issuing Purchase Orders for special parts required for repair jobs.
- Tracking parts on order and parts already received for repair jobs.
- Tracking serial numbers of parts removed and serial and lot numbers of replacement parts or sub-assemblies.
- Tracking refurbishment of parts by sub-contractors.
- Tracking issuance and return of specialized tools and jigs to people or jobs.
- Tracking the return of parts to customers.
- Tracking the test and inspection of the repaired units.
- Tracking repair history of customer owned units that come back again for repair
In addition to tracking repair jobs, BellHawk also performs real-time scheduling of jobs to ensure that repairs get
completed as soon as possible within the available resources.
Please click on the following link for more information about the "
Work-in-Process and Materials Tracking Capabilities of BellHawk".