Real-Time Materials Tracking and Traceability
& Operations Management Software
Laboratory Applications of BellHawk
The BellHawk software is used in laboratories for the following purposes:
- Tracking reagents and other chemicals to ensure that they are withdrawn from use before their expiration
- Tracking the location of reagents and samples to be tested. This enables these items to be rapidly
located, including in containers stacked on shelves in refrigerators.
- Warning users if they do not put the samples or reagents in locations with appropriate temperature and
- Tracking the processing of samples through a sequence of test steps. This includes tracking samples
discarded and repeated test steps.
- Tracking which chemicals went into producing specific reagents. This includes tracking the supplier, product
and lot number. It can also include automatically recording the weight of each ingredient.
- Tracking quality assurance testing and status of reagents.
- Printing hazardous materials labels for containers of chemicals and regents.
- Tracking which machines were used for specific tests.
- Tracking elapsed time and technician labor required for testing.
- Feeding tracking data to laboratory information management systems.
If needed, BellHawk can be integrated with test equipment to capture test data as part of the materials
traceability record. It can also be used to automatically produce certificates of analysis and certificates of
Please click here for more information about the Capabilities of the BellHawk Software
Copyright © 2000 - 2018 BellHawk Systems Corporation