- Gives managers the real-time information they need to
efficiently run their operations..
- Tracks the real-time status of inventory, work-in-process, customer
orders, jobs, people, equipment, purchase orders and shipments, at
multiple locations and facilities.
- Tracks manufacturing, processing, transformation or conversion or assembly of materials into finished or intermediate products,
including repair and recycling operations.
- Tracks make-to-order, engineer-to-order, construction, repair, and Government projects.
- Tracks batch processing of chemicals, food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and supplements including mixing of
ingredients, packaging of products, and shipment to customers.
- Captures materials traceability data, including certifications,
process and test data, to meet a wide range of standards.
- Tracks the cost of materials, labor, and equipment time on jobs and operations and compares predicted versus